Giving your family the beautiful smile they deserve is the highest priority at Winn Smiles. Our Dentists, Dr. Brad Winn and Dr. Lara Anglin, along with our highly trained staff provide you with the best care possible in a comfortable, safe, and friendly atmosphere. Utilizing the latest in dental health technology, with over 150 years of collective experience, the Winn Smiles staff is here to serve you.
Education is a key part of our treatment program at Winn Smiles. We want to provide you with all the information you need to make the most informed decisions possible for you and your family. Please feel free to ask our staff any questions you have regarding our services.
Cleanings and Exams
One of the most beneficial things you can do for your dental health is to schedule regular dental checkups with a trusted dental professional. During these examinations your dentist will:
- Thoroughly Clean Your Teeth – Even if you brush and floss daily, your teeth will still collect plaque and calculus (tartar) in hard to clean areas. This buildup can only be removed with professional dental instruments.
- Screen Your Mouth for Oral Cancer – We look for signs of cancer during every checkup. It is imperative that cancer is caught early, as you’ll have a much better chance of beating it.
- Take X-rays of Your Mouth – X-rays help us to spot signs of decay and disease that might otherwise be hidden. They can also reveal many other problems such as tumors, bone loss, etc.
- Examine Your Gums – We want to make sure your gums are healthy and we watch for any signs of periodontal disease in order to keep your gums as healthy as possible.
- Discuss Any Concerns You Are Experiencing – we are here to help YOU feel and look great! Please don’t hesitate to bring up your concerns and/or questions with Dr. Winn or Dr. Anglin.
When you visit us for regular checkups, you can expect to improve both the health and the appearance of your teeth. You can also expect to spend less time and money on the health of your teeth, because as they say,” an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Our goal is to prevent issues from forming, and to catch them early if and when they do arise. We’ll help you maintain outstanding dental health, and that’s a promise!
Tooth Colored Fillings
ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
Fluoride and Sealants
Getting sealants applied to your teeth is a simple and painless process. Your dentist paints the liquid plastic coating onto the chewing surface of your teeth. It settles into the grooves of each tooth and hardens into a shield that protects against food particles and plaque.
Cerec One Visit Crowns
No temporary crown. No second visit. No goo in your mouth. The CEREC one-visit crown machine helps our highly trained assistants create a restoration for your tooth. The 3D software takes the digital picture and converts it into a 3-dimensional virtual model on the computer screen. Your Dentist then uses dental expertise to design the restoration using the 3D computer program. Within a few minutes, we click a button, and the restoration design data is sent to a separate milling machine in the office.
A ceramic block that matches your tooth shade is placed in the milling machine. About 10 – 20 minutes later, your all-ceramic, tooth-colored restoration is finished and ready to bond in place. Finally, your Dentist tries the restoration in your mouth to ensure proper fit and bite. The restoration is then polished and bonded to the prepared tooth. Your tooth is restored with no “temporary” or return trip necessary. All of this is done in a single appointment!
Root Canal Therapy
Sleep Apnea Appliance
Sleeping appliances are effective devices for improving obstructive sleep apnea and reducing the frequency and severity of snoring. A custom fit appliance crafted by your dentist or orthodontist can improve your sleep, restore your alertness and revitalize your health. A sleeping appliance is only worn while sleeping and fits like a sports mouth guard. It helps ease the lower jaw forward to keep the airway open. There are a number of devices to choose from. Your dentist will recommend the appliance that is best for you.